Amer S. Hakim
Mr. Hakim is the founder of Hakim, Toma and Yaldoo, P.C. and a litigator at heart. Whether he’s earning a million dollar judgment or working pro bono to protect the rights of an impoverished defendant, he is determined, dedicated and relentless in the pursuit of justice for his clients. Mr. Hakim has extensive experience in many areas of personal injury law, including automobile accidents, dog bites and slip-and-fall cases.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- – Doctor of Jurisprudence
- – Honors: Scholarship
Wayne State University
- – B.A.
- – Major: Political Science
- Arabic, Chaldean and English
- Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Macomb County Bar Assosiation