Mr. Hakim is the founder of Hakim & Toma, P.C. and a litigator at heart. Whether he’s earning a million dollar judgment or working pro bono to protect the rights of an impoverished defendant, he is determined, dedicated and relentless in the pursuit of justice for his clients. Mr. Hakim has extensive experience in many areas of personal injury law, including automobile accidents, dog bites and slip-and-fall cases. Mr. Hakim attended Cooley Law School, where he earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2002. Mr. Hakim has devoted his life to defending the rights of seriously injured citizens in Michigan.
- Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2003
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- - Doctor of Jurisprudence
- - Honors: Scholarship
- Wayne State University – Detroit, Michigan
- - B.A.
- - Major: Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Arabic, Chaldean and English