Mr. Yaldoo is a graduate from The University of Michigan Ann Arbor and Case Western Reserve University Law School, where he was a member of the National Moot Court Team. After graduating from Case Western Reserve in 2000, he was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 2001. He has been a valued member of the Hakim & Toma since 2012. During his involvement in a variety of personal injury cases, including auto injuries and slip and fall injuries, Mr. Yaldoo has shown the ability to empathize with the client, which is essential in representing those who suffer from injuries caused by an automobile accident.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio – 2000
- - Honors: Member, National Moot Court Team
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- - B.A.
- - Major: Political Science
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Arabic, Chaldean and English